The Annual Election of the WCLA Officers and Board of Directors for 2021 - December 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM - register now.
President: Vitas J. Mockaitis
Vice President: Michelle Lafayette
Treasurer: Catherine Doan
Secretary: Christine M. Jagodzinski
|Board Members representing the Respondent’s bar:
||Board Members representing the Petitioner’s bar:
Gerald F. Cooper, Jr.
Austin E. Friedrich
Laura D. Hrubec
Michael S Powalisz
David B. Menchetti
After the election at 5:30 PM, join us for a One Hour Interactive Cooking Class with Chef Sarah Grueneberg (registration seperate).
In 2017, Grueneberg received the James Beard Foundation Award for “Best Chef: Great Lakes” and was a semifinalist for “Outstanding Chef” in the 2019 & 2020 awards. Grueneberg has been a competitor and finalist on Bravo’s “Top Chef: Texas” and Food Network’s “Iron Chef Gauntlet.” She has also been named a “Rising Star Chef” by Chicago Social magazine in 2009 and 2016 and Eater Chicago’s “Chef of the Year” in the 2011 Eater Awards. Read the full bio.
Cook alongside Chef Sarah virtually as she makes Bolognese sauce. She’ll share all of her secrets, tips & tricks. This will be interactive so she’ll be able to coach you through the cooking process and answer any questions you may have. The event will be moderated by the Monteverde team.
For a fee, Monteverde can provide the recipe kit or the recipe kit and additional courses (Crostini, Salad & Dessert) to complete your meal. Kits and additional courses will be available for pickup at Monteverde 1020 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 on December 8, 2020.
- Provide me a list (only) - $0 - Shopping and Equipment lists will be provided in advance, so each household is ready to make the delicious dish at home.
- Demo/Recipe Kit – $50.00 - A recipe kit includes premeasured ingredients for Tagliatelle al Bolognese - Sarah’s famed pork, beef and veal Bolognese, Parmigiano Reggiano. The kit will make enough for 2.
- Demo/Recipe Kit + additional courses – $78.00 - A recipe kit includes premeasured ingredients for Bolognese sauce and the additional fully prepared courses to complete the meal for 2.
The kit and additional courses are available for pickup at Monteverde 1020 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 on December 8, 2020.
- 1st Course/Snack – Sunchoke/Artichoke crostini - fontina fonduta, ricotta, Savini Truffle
- 2nd Course – Oma’s Green Mountain Salad - little gem lettuce, crunchy vegetables, avocado
- 3rd Course – Tagliatelle al Bolognese - Sarah’s famed pork, beef and veal bolognese, parmigiano Reggiano – Demo/Recipe Kit
- 4th Course – Forgotten Cookies – toasted coconut, dark chocolate, meringue
Registration for the One Hour Interactive Cooking Class with Chef Sarah Grueneberg is separate. Please use this link to register.